Nightlife & the Arts in Lisbon
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Lisbon has a thriving nightlife scene, and there are listings of concerts, plays, and films in the monthly Agenda Cultural and the quarterly Unforgettable Lisboa booklets, both available from the tourist office.
Lisbon bars don't get going until after midnight, and clubs even later. On weekends, mobs stand shoulder to shoulder in the streets. For a less boisterous night out, visit an adega típica (traditional tavern) that has fado shows, or a venue that hosts live music.
Browse Lisbon Nightlife
Browse Lisbon Nightlife By Location
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's