- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
A car can be a useful independent means of transportation if you are planning to travel around Mazovia to explore the countryside and off-the-beaten track sights. For example, you may wish to follow the route from Warsaw to Łódź via Żelazowa Wola, Arkadia, Niebórow, Łowicz, and Tum.
Major international car-rental agencies have offices in both Warsaw's and Łódź's city center and at the airports as well.
Avis (Marriott Warsaw, al. Jerozolimskie 65/79, Śródmieście, Warsaw, 00-697. 022/630–73–16. Okęcie Airport, 00-906. 022/650–48–72. Hotel Centrum, Kilińskiego 59/63, Łódź, 90-118. 042/633–21–41.)
Budget (Okęcie Airport, Warsaw, 00-906. 022/650–42–62.)
Europcar (Okęcie Airport, Warsaw, 00-906. 022/650–25–64. europcar.com.pl.)
Hertz (Nowogrodzka 27, Śródmieście, Warsaw, 00-511. 022/621–13–60. Okęcie Airport, 02-143. 022/650–28–96. Hotel Światowit, Kościuszki 68, Łódź, 90-432. 042/636–46–39. Lublinek Airport, Łódź, 94-328. 042/686–60–01.)
Mieszek (Obywatelska 191, Lódź, 94-104. 022/689–21–13.)
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe