Shopping in Warsaw
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
In terms of shopping, Warsaw has it all—from big, sparkling shopping malls to tiny boutiques and specialty stores, as well as some decent street markets. Increasingly, international chains—such as Marks & Spencer—are appearing, which has meant that locally produced products are sometimes harder to find than expensive imported alternatives. Shopping hours are usually from 11 am to 7 pm on weekdays and from 10 am to 1 pm on Saturday, but shopping malls are open until 8 or even 10 pm. RUCH kiosks, which sell bus and train tickets, newspapers, and cosmetics, are usually open from 7 am to 7 pm.
Browse Warsaw Shopping
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's