- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Femina Cinema Review
Before the war, this area was the heart of Warsaw's Jewish Quarter, which was walled off by the Nazis in November 1940 to isolate the Jewish community from "Aryan" Warsaw. The cinema is one of the few buildings in the district that survived the war. It was here that the ghetto orchestra organized concerts in 1941 and 1942. Many outstanding musicians found themselves behind the ghetto walls and continued to make music despite the dangers.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Last year me and my friends decided to take a trip to Europe, but not the more touristy western part of the continent, but the lesser traveled Eastern part of the same. Read more
Guys, have you ever tried snowboarding in Poland???
Please recommend something, because winter is comming and it's time to plan your Christmas holidays))) Read more
· News & Features
Everyone knows Europe's heavy-hitters. ... Read more
Author and actress Dagmara Dominczyk takes her family to her native Poland on the regular, so when i... Read more
This might just be the best cruise ship you've never heard of.... Read more