Muzeum Narodowe (National Museum of Warsaw)
Muzeum Narodowe (National Museum of Warsaw) Review
In a functional 1930s building, the National Museum has an impressive collection of contemporary Polish and European paintings, Gothic icons, and works from antiquity. It's usually closed on the day after a major holiday.
- Address: al. Jerozolimskie 3, Royal Route, Warsaw, 00-495 | Map It
- Phone: 022/621–10–31
- Cost: zł 12, temporary exhibitions zł 17, free Tue.
- Hours: Tues., Wed., and Fri. 10–4, Thurs. noon–5, weekends 10–5; May–Sept. Tues.–Sun. 12–6, Fri. 12–8
- Website: www.mnw.art.pl
- Location: Warsaw
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We are 70 and live outside Boston. We travel frequently often in Asia of late. We are moderate in budget with splashes of lux, but requ... Read more
Poland! Overdue trip report October 2013 My husband, daughter and I had a truly wonderful trip to Warsaw and Krakow! We flew United/Lufthansa-Dulles>Frankfurt>Wars... Read more