- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Casa to tu!
Casa to tu! Review
Casa to tu! "To tu!" means "it's here!" but this casa can be easy to miss: the slightly uninviting entrance is through a courtyard and down steps to a cellar door; you'll see a sign. But once you find the restaurant, you'll be glad for the effort. The gazpacho, paella, and tapas are all excellent, and the setting very pleasant: calming ambient lighting, warm colors, and wood tables and chairs give the space a comfortable, cozy feel. Plus the service is as good as the prices are reasonable.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Poland! Read more
Greetings from Krakow, Poland
Trip Report March 2014
Hello friends from deep in the Eastern block of Europe. Read more
My sister and I have 16 nights/15 days planned in Central Europe this upcoming May/June. Read more
· News & Features
Everyone knows Europe's heavy-hitters. ... Read more
Author and actress Dagmara Dominczyk takes her family to her native Poland on the regular, so when i... Read more
This might just be the best cruise ship you've never heard of.... Read more