Before Toshihiro Fukunaga opened the longest-standing Japanese restaurant in Warsaw (with the longest sushi bar in Europe), he worked in the fashion industry and lived in South America. He moved to Poland in 1990, hoping to promote Polish fashion models in Japan; he ended up promoting sushi, tempura, and noodles to initially reluctant—and now enthusiastic—Poles. The menu is extensive to the point of overwhelming, but whatever you choose, you cannot go wrong.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We are 70 and live outside Boston. We travel frequently often in Asia of late. We are moderate in budget with splashes of lux, but requ... Read more
Poland! Overdue trip report October 2013 My husband, daughter and I had a truly wonderful trip to Warsaw and Krakow! We flew United/Lufthansa-Dulles>Frankfurt>Wars... Read more