- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Łowicz Cathedral Review
Łowicz Cathedral mixes Renaissance and baroque styles, but its history goes back to the 12th century. Buried under its floor are famous bishops and laypersons. Worth noting are the rococo altar, beautifully carved 17th-century stalls, and side chapels: especially the chapel of Saint Victoria, Łowicz's patron saint. The latter chapel was designed in the 16th century by Jan Michałowicz of Urzędów, a renowned Polish Renaissance-era artist, who is also buried in the cathedral's crypt.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Last year me and my friends decided to take a trip to Europe, but not the more touristy western part of the continent, but the lesser traveled Eastern part of the same. Read more
Guys, have you ever tried snowboarding in Poland???
Please recommend something, because winter is comming and it's time to plan your Christmas holidays))) Read more
· News & Features
Everyone knows Europe's heavy-hitters. ... Read more
Author and actress Dagmara Dominczyk takes her family to her native Poland on the regular, so when i... Read more
This might just be the best cruise ship you've never heard of.... Read more