- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Teatr Rozmaitości (TR Warszawa)
Teatr Rozmaitości (TR Warszawa) Review
Perhaps the most daring and creative avant-garde scene is at Teatr Rozmaitości—now better known as "TR Warszawa". It stages mostly contemporary Polish and international plays, sometimes contemporary interpretations of classic plays, often with English subtitles. TR Warszawa attracts the most renowned Polish theatre directors (Grzegorz Jarzyna, Krystian Lupa, Krzysztof Warlikowski) and a troupe of great actors.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Last year me and my friends decided to take a trip to Europe, but not the more touristy western part of the continent, but the lesser traveled Eastern part of the same. Read more
Guys, have you ever tried snowboarding in Poland???
Please recommend something, because winter is comming and it's time to plan your Christmas holidays))) Read more
· News & Features
Everyone knows Europe's heavy-hitters. ... Read more
Author and actress Dagmara Dominczyk takes her family to her native Poland on the regular, so when i... Read more
This might just be the best cruise ship you've never heard of.... Read more