- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- five-star comforts
- excellent spa/pool
- no Wi-Fi in rooms (only cable Internet connection), though there is Wi–Fi in public areas
Check Rates from our Partners
InterContinental Warszawa Review
One of Warsaw's tallest buildings is also one of its most prominent modern landmarks. The hotel's pride and joy—justly so—is a brilliant swimming pool on the 44th floor, which shares space with the Riverview Wellness Center. Guest rooms are spacious and comfortably furnished, while amenities include tea/coffeemakers. The views from upper floors are spectacular. Residential suites offer ultramodern trimmings for long-term guests (75 long-term apartments for zł 4,000–zł 12,000 per month).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Last year me and my friends decided to take a trip to Europe, but not the more touristy western part of the continent, but the lesser traveled Eastern part of the same. Read more
Guys, have you ever tried snowboarding in Poland???
Please recommend something, because winter is comming and it's time to plan your Christmas holidays))) Read more
· News & Features
Everyone knows Europe's heavy-hitters. ... Read more
Author and actress Dagmara Dominczyk takes her family to her native Poland on the regular, so when i... Read more
This might just be the best cruise ship you've never heard of.... Read more