Nightlife & the Arts in Warsaw
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Like many large European cities, Warsaw offers a variety of options for activities after dark to meet the growing and changing needs of its population. Some Varsovians still prefer to meet for drinks in the evenings in the old central European style in kawiarnie (cafés), where you can linger for as long as you like over a cup of coffee or glass of brandy (well, almost as long as you like, since most cafés are open only until 10 pm). Others head directly to more cosmopolitan pubs, DJ-bars, and clubs, many of which stay open until the wee hours. Live music is fairly common, and there is a certain fashion these days for melding art and nightlife into a single multifunctional establishment: you will find more than one concert venue/pub/gallery, or bookshop-cum-café.
Browse Warsaw Nightlife
Browse Warsaw Nightlife By Location
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's