- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Warsaw's Top 5
Łazienki Park, an oasis in the capital city, with historic monuments and the Center for Contemporary Art.
Warsaw University Library, new Polish architecture at its finest, with a beautiful rooftop garden.
The Museum of the 1944 Warsaw Rising, arguably the best museum in Poland.
Żelazowa Wola, Chopin's birthplace and a typical old-Polish country dwelling.
Łódź, often called "the Polish Manchester," a city of industrial heritage with a vibrant nightlife scene.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe