- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Warsaw's Top 5
Lazienki Park, an oasis in the capital city, with historic monuments and the Center for Contemporary Art.
Warsaw University Library, new Polish architecture at its finest, with a beautiful rooftop garden.
The Museum of the 1944 Warsaw Rising, arguably the best museum in Poland.
Zelazowa Wola, Chopin's birthplace and a typical old-Polish country dwelling.
Lódz, often called "the Polish Manchester," a city of industrial heritage with a vibrant nightlife scene.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Polish Holidays! Flights to Warsaw From 449 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts in Warsaw Fr $131+/Nt Expedia
- Book 5-Star Hyatt Regency Warsaw in Warsaw Fr $175+/Nt Expedia
- Save in Warsaw: Book 3 Nts in May at Rialto Fr $121+/Nt — $121 Expedia
- Book the Royal Route Residence 3 Nts in May Fr $74+/Nt — $74 Expedia