Shopping in Krakow
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Kraków's Old Town is a friendly ground for shoppers—and any time you need to take a break from retail therapy, you can easily find a place to refuel with a cup of coffee, a snack, or a beer. Popular souvenirs to take home include folk crafts such as wooden toys or chess boxes, pottery, and glass, Easter eggs and Christmas ornaments, designer amber jewelry, and Polish-made vodkas and liqueurs. Most shops are open weekdays from 10 to 6, Saturday from 9 to 2.
Browse Krakow Shopping
Browse Krakow Shopping By Location
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's