- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- dependable Sheraton standard
- pleasant location by the river, near the Castle and Old Town
- watch out for expensive extras (mini-bar, etc.)
Check Rates from our Partners
This luxury business hotel is at the bank of the Wisła River, in the immediate vicinity of the Royal Castle. It seems a popular choice for royals—this is where Earl and Countess of Wessex stayed during their journey to the region (not surprisingly, they occupied the Wawel Suite). Although Krakovians frown upon the building's not-too-handsome facade, inside the Sheraton offers all the comforts and the quality of service that can be expected of a five-star establishment.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Last year me and my friends decided to take a trip to Europe, but not the more touristy western part of the continent, but the lesser traveled Eastern part of the same. Read more
Guys, have you ever tried snowboarding in Poland???
Please recommend something, because winter is comming and it's time to plan your Christmas holidays))) Read more
· News & Features
Everyone knows Europe's heavy-hitters. ... Read more
Author and actress Dagmara Dominczyk takes her family to her native Poland on the regular, so when i... Read more
This might just be the best cruise ship you've never heard of.... Read more