- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Krakow Restaurant Reviews
Kraków's best restaurants are primarily in the Old Town, within walking distance of the main tourist sites. Most restaurants are located in the Market Square and the streets around it; some are also in the Kazimierz Quarter. Cheap fast-food joints may be found next door to upmarket establishments. The streets most densely populated with restaurants include Poselska, Szewska, św. Tomasza, and Sławkowska. At all but the most touristy restaurants, the custom in Kraków is to make a reservation, even if you do it just a few hours in advance.
Browse Krakow Restaurants
Browse Krakow Restaurants By Location
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's