- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Krakow Hotel Reviews
To experience and enjoy Kraków to the fullest, you should try to stay in the Old Town, which will put you within walking distance of major attractions, cafés, and restaurants. The downside, of course, is that the best places to stay are rather expensive, and the streets surrounding the Market Square can be noisy at night. If you do not mind paying the price, try to find a room in one of the hotels next to the Planty Park, or facing the hotel's inner courtyard. Cheaper options tend to have a little less character and are farther away from the center.
A viable alternative to a higher-price hotel in Kraków is a short-term apartment rental. Many of these apartment rentals can be made for just a few days time and are usually considerably cheaper than a hotel room.
Browse Krakow Hotels
Browse Krakow Hotels By Location
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's