- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Kraków's Top 5
Kraków's Rynek is the largest medieval square in Europe, alive with history, pigeons, and people.
Wawel, which includes the Royal castle and cathedral, is the spiritual center of Poland.
The Jewish Culture Festival, held every July in Kazimierz, is one of the country's top events.
Nowa Huta, the model workers town built around the former Lenin steelworks, is a snapshot right out of the communist era.
The Museum Czartoryskich Arsenal Miejski displays the National Museum's most famous painting, Leonardo's Lady with an Ermine.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe