Getting Here and Around
From Geiranger to Stryn, take the ferry across Geirangerfjord to Hellesylt, a 55-minute ride. It's about 50 km (30 mi) from Hellesylt to Stryn on Route 60. There is no train station in Stryn, but buses link Stryn with Ålesund, with at least two departures daily.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe