Vest-Agder-museet Kristiansand (County Museum)
Vest-Agder-museet Kristiansand (County Museum) Review
The region's largest cultural museum has more than 40 old buildings on display. The structures, transported from other locations in the area, include two tun—farm buildings traditionally set in clusters around a common area—which suited extended families. If you have children with you, check out the old-fashioned toys, which can still be played with. The museum is 4 km (2½ mi) east of Kristiansand on Route E18.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
During my planning phase, many Fodorites were very helpful and encouraging, as always! Read more
We just got back from Tromso after 8 wonderful days of chasing the lights. Read more
I would Ike to visit the fjords, but can't decide how to go about it. Read more
· News & Features
Norway's capital tops lots of lists, usually of "the world's most expensive cities."... Read more
The promise of chilly temps tends to send us all indoors.... Read more
There's a new character in town.... Read more