Clarion Hotel Stavanger
At a Glance
- comfortable rooms
- the sauna and Jacuzzi on the top floor
- 24-hour room service
- left-luggage room not secure (although theft is rarely a problem in Norway)
- the hotel gets fully booked, so reserve a room well in advance
Check Rates from our Partners
Clarion Hotel Stavanger Review
This downtown business hotel has an up-to-the-minute design, and many visitors have named this their favorite hotel in town. Famed local artist Kjell Pahr Iversen's vibrant paintings hang on the walls. The light, simple interior is punctuated by the clean lines of Philippe Starck lamps and Erik Jørgensen chairs.
- Address: Ny Olavskleiv 8, Stavanger, 4008 | Map It
- Phone: 51–50–25–00
- Website: www.nordicchoicehotels.com/Clarion/Clarion-Hotel-Stavanger
- Location: Stavanger
- 250 rooms, 23 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
During my planning phase, many Fodorites were very helpful and encouraging, as always! Read more
We just got back from Tromso after 8 wonderful days of chasing the lights. Read more
We will be in Alesund for 2 days. Read more
· News & Features
Norway's capital tops lots of lists, usually of "the world's most expensive cities."... Read more
The promise of chilly temps tends to send us all indoors.... Read more
There's a new character in town.... Read more