Clarion Collection Hotel Skagen Brygge
At a Glance
- good views of the harbor from some rooms
- professional service
- Turkish baths
- light evening meal included
- some rooms are a bit worn
- noise from nearby nightlife
Clarion Collection Hotel Skagen Brygge Review
A symbol of Stavanger, this classic hotel's white wooden wharf houses are common subjects for city postcards and photographs, and it has a well-deserved reputation for superb service. The blue-accented, wood-beam rooms tend to have somewhat irregular shapes, and only half the rooms face the harbor (the other half face the street). On weekends, Hovmesteren Bar is a popular nightspot.
- Address: Skagenkaien 28–30, Stavanger, 4004 | Map It
- Phone: /51–85–00–00
- Website: www.nordicchoicehotels.com/Clarion-Collection/Clarion-Collection-Hotel-Skagen-Brygge
- Location: Stavanger
- 110 rooms, 2 suites
- Rate includes some meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's