Clarion Collection Hotel Skagen Brygge
At a Glance
- good views of the harbor from some rooms
- professional service
- Turkish baths
- light evening meal included
- some rooms are a bit worn
- noise from nearby nightlife
Check Rates from our Partners
Clarion Collection Hotel Skagen Brygge Review
A symbol of Stavanger, this classic hotel's white wooden wharf houses are common subjects for city postcards and photographs, and it has a well-deserved reputation for superb service. The blue-accented, wood-beam rooms tend to have somewhat irregular shapes, and only half the rooms face the harbor (the other half face the street). On weekends, Hovmesteren Bar is a popular nightspot.
- Address: Skagenkaien 28–30, Stavanger, 4004 | Map It
- Phone: 51–85–00–00
- Website: www.nordicchoicehotels.com/Clarion-Collection/Clarion-Collection-Hotel-Skagen-Brygge
- Location: Stavanger
- 110 rooms, 2 suites.
- Rate includes some meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
During my planning phase, many Fodorites were very helpful and encouraging, as always! Read more
We just got back from Tromso after 8 wonderful days of chasing the lights. Read more
Could someone help with pros and cons of the excursions offerred on the Kirkenes - Bergen voyage. Read more
· News & Features
Norway's capital tops lots of lists, usually of "the world's most expensive cities." ... Read more
The promise of chilly temps tends to send us all indoors.... Read more
There's a new character in town.... Read more