Ravnedalen (Raven Valley)
Ravnedalen (Raven Valley) Review
A favorite with hikers and strolling nannies, Ravnedalen is a lush park that's filled with flowers in springtime. Wear comfortable shoes to hike the narrow, winding paths up the hills and climb the 200 steps up to a 304-foot lookout. There is a café on-site, and open-air concerts in summer.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
During my planning phase, many Fodorites were very helpful and encouraging, as always! Read more
We just got back from Tromso after 8 wonderful days of chasing the lights. Read more
Could someone help with pros and cons of the excursions offerred on the Kirkenes - Bergen voyage. Read more
· News & Features
Norway's capital tops lots of lists, usually of "the world's most expensive cities."... Read more
The promise of chilly temps tends to send us all indoors.... Read more
There's a new character in town.... Read more