Oddernes kirke (Oddernes Church)
Oddernes kirke (Oddernes Church) Review
The striking rune stone in the cemetery of Oddernes kirke says that Øyvind, godson of Saint Olav, built this church in 1040 on property he inherited from his father. One of the oldest churches in Norway, it has a baroque pulpit from 1704 and is dedicated to Saint Olav.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
During my planning phase, many Fodorites were very helpful and encouraging, as always! Read more
We just got back from Tromso after 8 wonderful days of chasing the lights. Read more
My wife and I are considering taking the Flam Railway in May, but she has difficulty with climbing steep steps. Read more
· News & Features
Norway's capital tops lots of lists, usually of "the world's most expensive cities." ... Read more
The promise of chilly temps tends to send us all indoors.... Read more
There's a new character in town.... Read more