Getting Here and Around
By car, follow the E18 from Oslo to Drammen, and then take the E134. There is no train station in Morgedal. The nearest station is in Bø, with several direct trains a day from Oslo (journey time: 2 hours). Buses also depart regularly from Oslo Bus Terminal to Morgedal; these take about 3½ hours.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe