Getting Here and Around
By car follow the E18 from Oslo to Drammen, and then the E134. Several trains serve Notodden from Oslo S every day, although you'll have to change trains on the way. The journey can take anything between two to six hours, depending on connections. Buses also depart regularly from Oslo Bus Terminal to Notodden, and take about two hours.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe