Sights & Attractions in Oslo
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Astrup Fearnley Museet
This privately funded museum has earned an international reputation...
|Museums / Galleries, Architectural Sites||Oslo|
Famed Norwegian dramatist Henrik Ibsen, known for A Doll's House,...
|Museums / Galleries||Oslo|
In front of this neoclassical theater, built in 1899, are statues...
|Arts / Performance Venues, Architectural Sites||Oslo|
Consecrated in 1697 as Oslo's third cathedral, this dark-brown...
|Religious Sites, Architectural Sites||Oslo|
Informative one-hour guided tours (in English and Norwegian)...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's