- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- central location
- large rooms and bathrooms
- rain shower heads
- sometimes things are so overdesigned that their function suffers
- rooms and hallways can be a bit dark and gloomy
Check Rates from our Partners
Grims Grenka Review
Oslo's first design hotel has smart lighting, a striking color-scheme, and contemporary touches like a clever use of mirrors and glassed-in bathrooms. The restaurant Madu here specializes in dim sum and other Asian dishes, and there's a rooftop terrace with a bar and sun-loungers as well as a small relaxation area.
- Address: Kongensgt. 5, Oslo, 0153 | Map It
- Phone: 23–10–72–00
- Website: www.firsthotels.com/Our-hotels/Hotels-in-Norway/Oslo/First-Hotel-GrimsGrenka
- Location: Oslo
- 55 rooms, 10 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
During my planning phase, many Fodorites were very helpful and encouraging, as always! Read more
We just got back from Tromso after 8 wonderful days of chasing the lights. Read more
Could someone help with pros and cons of the excursions offerred on the Kirkenes - Bergen voyage. Read more
· News & Features
Norway's capital tops lots of lists, usually of "the world's most expensive cities." ... Read more
The promise of chilly temps tends to send us all indoors.... Read more
There's a new character in town.... Read more