- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bagatelle attracts the who's who of Oslo society, and is widely recognized as one of the city's best restaurants—and also one of the costliest. Artworks by contemporary artists accent the understated, elegant dining room. In 2012, Bagatelle regained its Michelin star in 2012; next door, the rustic brasserie Lille B has attained a Michelin Bib Gourmand for its good food at moderate prices.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
During my planning phase, many Fodorites were very helpful and encouraging, as always! Read more
We just got back from Tromso after 8 wonderful days of chasing the lights. Read more
I have three full days plus two partial days (arrive after noon day 1, then 3 full days, then departure day don't need to leave for airport till 3pm) in Bergen at the end of June. Read more
· News & Features
Norway's capital tops lots of lists, usually of "the world's most expensive cities."... Read more
The promise of chilly temps tends to send us all indoors.... Read more
There's a new character in town.... Read more