- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Norwegian home cooking is served at this downtown restaurant on the ground floor of the Hotell Bondeheimen. Daily specials come in generous portions, and there's always at least one vegetarian dish, as well as fish (including salmon and cod) and homemade meatballs. Whale and reindeer often feature on the menu, too. This is a good option for lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
During my planning phase, many Fodorites were very helpful and encouraging, as always! Read more
We just got back from Tromso after 8 wonderful days of chasing the lights. Read more
I have three full days plus two partial days (arrive after noon day 1, then 3 full days, then departure day don't need to leave for airport till 3pm) in Bergen at the end of June. Read more
· News & Features
Norway's capital tops lots of lists, usually of "the world's most expensive cities."... Read more
The promise of chilly temps tends to send us all indoors.... Read more
There's a new character in town.... Read more