- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Clarion Collection Hotel Gabelshus
At a Glance
- charming period building
- quiet residential area, but with lots of shops and restaurants nearby
- complimentary evening meal
- great lunch buffet
- some rooms (those that were once the maids' rooms) are very small
- very expensive
Check Rates from our Partners
Clarion Collection Hotel Gabelshus Review
Built as a guesthouse in 1912, this chic boutique hotel is hidden behind an ivy-covered old-world English facade; rooms are minimalist, yet warm, very Scandinavian, and of varying sizes. It's in the West End, between embassies and prosperous-looking villas, a 15-minute walk from the center of Oslo.
- Address: Gabelsgt. 16, Frogner, Oslo, 0272 | Map It
- Phone: 23–27–65–00
- Website: www.nordicchoicehotels.no/Clarion-Collection/Clarion-Collection-Hotel-Gabelshus
- Location: Oslo
- 114 rooms.
- Rate includes some meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
During my planning phase, many Fodorites were very helpful and encouraging, as always! Read more
We just got back from Tromso after 8 wonderful days of chasing the lights. Read more
My wife and I are considering taking the Flam Railway in May, but she has difficulty with climbing steep steps. Read more
· News & Features
Norway's capital tops lots of lists, usually of "the world's most expensive cities." ... Read more
The promise of chilly temps tends to send us all indoors.... Read more
There's a new character in town.... Read more