Nightlife & the Arts in Oslo
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Oslo Nightlife & the Arts
|A-G H-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
At Herr Nilsen, some of Norway's most celebrated jazz artists...
Over in the east of the city, Kafe Kaos, is a new addition to...
This coffee chain, Oslo's answer to Starbucks (with better coffee...
A fixture on Oslo's gay scene since the 1970s, London Pub has...
For a change of pace, try Lorry, a really funky, unique spot...
Serious beer drinkers may find Oslo Mikrobryggeriet worth a stop...
Oslo Spektrum, one of Norway's largest live-music venues, is...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Oslo Nightlife
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save in Oslo: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $397+/Nt Expedia
- Book in Oslo: Save at the Best Western Kampen in May Fr $229+/Nt Expedia
- Oslo Savings! Book at Radisson Blu Plaza , Oslo Fr $391+/Nt — $391 Expedia
- Book in Oslo: Save at the Best Western Kampen in May Fr $229+/Nt — $229 Expedia
- Save in Oslo: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $397+/Nt — $397 Expedia