- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Oslo Hotel Reviews
Most lodgings are central, just a short walk from Oslo's main street, Karl Johans Gate. Many are between the Royal Palace and Oslo Central Station. For a quiet stay, choose a hotel in either Frogner or Majorstuen, elegant residential neighborhoods behind the Royal Palace and within walking distance of downtown. A television and phones are in most Oslo hotel rooms, and an Internet connection is found in all but budget hotels. Most hotels in Oslo include either a full or continental breakfast in their rates, and all have no-smoking rooms.
Browse Oslo Hotels
Browse Oslo Hotels By Location
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's