Lom and Jotunheimen
Jotunheimen, or "the Home of the Giants," is mainland Norway's major massif and a popular area with hikers and climbers in summer. Established in 1980, the national park covers a surface of 1,145 square km and stretches from the eastern inland to the west coast, offering a wonderfully varied landscape.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe