Getting Here and Around
Røros's tiny airport is used by local airline Widerøe (which offers regular flights to Oslo) and a handful of small private operators.
Nor-Way Express buses link Røros and Trondheim in just under three hours. There are several services a day. The journey to Oslo takes six hours, and there is only one departure daily.
Røros is on the Oslo–Trondheim train line, with several services a day in both directions.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe