- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Troldhaugen, Fantoft, Lysøen, and Ulriken
Once you've gotten your fill of Bergen's city life, you can head out to the countryside to tour some of the area's lesser-known yet still interesting attractions. Music aficionados come from far and wide to see the homes of Edvard Grieg, Norway's foremost composer, and that of legendary violinist Ole Bull. The Fantoft Stave Church is also worth a visit if you're interested in Viking-era architecture or the Middle Ages.
Troldhaugen, Fantoft, Lysøen, and Ulriken at a Glance
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's