- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Nor-Way Bussekspress operates several services between Oslo and Bergen in each direction daily. The journey takes 10–11 hours. Buses also connect Bergen with Trondheim and Ålesund. Western Norway is served by several bus companies, which use the station at Strømgt. 8.
Tide is the main bus operator in Bergen, with buses throughout the day and at night on weekends (Friday and Saturday until 4 am).
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe