Sights & Attractions in Bergen
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Troldhaugen, Fantoft, Lysøen, and Ulriken
Edvard Grieg Museum, Troldhaugen
Built in 1885, Troldhaugen was the home of Norway's most famous...
|Museums / Galleries||Troldhaugen, Fantoft, Lysøen, and Ulriken|
During the Middle Ages, when European cathedrals were built in...
|Religious Sites, Archaeological Sites||Troldhaugen, Fantoft, Lysøen, and Ulriken|
From 1873 onward, Lysøen ("island of light") was the home of...
|Museums / Galleries, Houses / Mansions||Troldhaugen, Fantoft, Lysøen, and Ulriken|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's