Sights & Attractions in Bergen
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Bergen Aquarium is one of the largest collections of North...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Bryggen and Nordnes|
An important Bergen institution and one of the largest museums...
|Museums / Galleries||Downtown: Rasmus Meyers Allé and Grieghallen|
The major buildings at the medieval Bergenhus are Håkonshallen...
|Museums / Galleries, Military Sites, Architectural Sites||Bryggen and Nordnes|
A trip to this merchant city is incomplete without a trip to...
|Architectural Sites, Historic Districts / Sites||Bryggen and Nordnes|
Edvard Grieg Museum, Troldhaugen
Built in 1885, Troldhaugen was the home of Norway's most famous...
|Museums / Galleries||Troldhaugen, Fantoft, Lysøen, and Ulriken|
During the Middle Ages, when European cathedrals were built in...
|Religious Sites, Archaeological Sites||Troldhaugen, Fantoft, Lysøen, and Ulriken|
The busy fish market is one of Bergen's most popular attractions...
|Markets / Bazaars||Bryggen and Nordnes|
A magnificent view of Bergen and its suburbs can be taken in...
|Transportation Sites, Viewpoints||Bryggen and Nordnes|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's