- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Clarion Collection Hotel Havnekontoret
At a Glance
- lots of character in this historic hotel
- pleasing design throughout
- free afternoon tea/coffee (with waffles) and a free evening buffet
- low ceiling in top-floor rooms
- some rooms are quite small
Check Rates from our Partners
Clarion Collection Hotel Havnekontoret Review
This sleek hotel is in a renovated building from the 1920s that's right on Bryggen. The common areas, which have retained many of the original features, are stylish yet welcoming. Head to the tower for gorgeous views. The comfortable and up-to-date rooms are tastefully decorated in shades of brown and purple, and some of them have panoramic views of the harbor.
- Address: Slottsgt. 1, Bryggen, Bergen, 5003 | Map It
- Phone: 55–60–11–00
- Website: www.nordicchoicehotels.com/Clarion-Collection/Clarion-Collection-Hotel-Havnekontoret
- Location: Bryggen and Nordnes
- 116 rooms.
- Rate includes some meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
It was never my intention to do this trip three years running. Read more
It has been a while since my last update and I’m still working on trip reports from Washington DC, Seoul in Korea, Bali in Indonesia and Courmayeur in Italy – but at the moment I have finished Read more
We are planning a driving trip in Norway and are wondering when the best time of year to go is. Read more
· News & Features
Norway's capital tops lots of lists, usually of "the world's most expensive cities." ... Read more
The promise of chilly temps tends to send us all indoors.... Read more
There's a new character in town.... Read more