- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Northern Ireland Tourist Board provides information about attractions, accommodations, and activities online and at its central and regional tourist information offices (TIOs). The offices in Belfast and Derry are open year-round; other useful TIOs are in Enniskillen, Armagh, Newcastle, Carrickfergus, and at the Giant's Causeway on the North Antrim coast.
Northern Ireland Tourist Board (59 North St., Belfast, Co. Antrim, BT1 1NB. 028/9023–1221. www.discovernorthernireland.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's