- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Allen's Tours (from 15) and McComb's/MiniCoach operate day tours of Belfast (8-16) and to the Giant's Causeway, Bushmills Distillery, and Carrickfergus (17.50). Ulsterbus Tours conducts its Day Tours, half- or full-day trips (prices vary) during the summer from Belfast to the Glens of Antrim, the Giant's Causeway, the Fermanagh lakes, Lough Neagh, the Mountains of Mourne, and the Ards Peninsula. Ulsterbus has also teamed up with the Old Bushmills Distillery on an open-top tour bus running in summer from Coleraine (via Bushmills to observe whiskey making) to the Giant's Causeway and the coastal resorts.
Cyclists have several touring options. Iron Donkey Bicycle Touring organizes multiday tours of the Mournes, Glens of Antrim, Causeway Coast, Sperrin Mountains, and other destinations. Mourne Cycle Tours runs bike tours complete with hotel accommodations (bikes are delivered to the hotel).
Allens Tours (028/9091–5613. www.allenstours.co.uk.)
Ulsterbus Tours (028/9066–6630. www.ulsterbustours.com.)
Iron Donkey Bicycle Touring (028/9081–3200. www.irondonkey.com.)
Mourne Cycle Tours (028/4372–4348.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's