- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The fast N1/A1 road connects Belfast to Dublin in 160 km (100 miles) with an average driving time of just over two hours. Only a few customs formalities are observed at the border. When in Belfast, it's best to avail yourself of the many parking garages. If you opt for street meter-ticket parking, check the posted regulations because many spots become no-parking during rush hours. Throughout Northern Ireland, there are plenty of parking lots in the towns, and you should use them.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's