- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Newcastle is a 45-minute drive south of Belfast on A24 through Ballynahinch. A one-way system operates through the town and is especially crowded during summer. Car parks are at the seafront near the Slieve Donard Hotel, beside the bus station, and at Donard Park. The nearest city is Newry, a 35-minute drive west on A25.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's