Sights & Attractions in Northern Ireland
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Apprentice Boys' Memorial Hall
Imposing in its Scottish Baronial fortified grandeur, this is...
|Museums / Galleries, Historic Districts / Sites||Derry|
The 19th-century architect Charles Lanyon designed the Custom...
A landmark in Belfast, the Europa is a monument to the resilience...
Linen Hall Library
With its distinctive grayish-yellow brick, this library—the oldest...
Northern Ireland War Memorial
Alongside St. Anne's Cathedral, the memorial building houses...
|Memorials / Monuments||Belfast|
St. Anne's Cathedral
At the center of the eponymously named Cathedral Quarter, St...
Stranmillis University College
Once its own village, Stranmillis is now an off-campus quarter—an...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Belfast|
The memorial, a statue of George Walker, the governor of Derry...
|Memorials / Monuments||Derry|
Browse All Northern Ireland Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's