- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Red Panda Review
It comes as a surprise to visitors to learn that Belfast has a large Chinese community, a sizable portion of which seems to favor this bustling spot—making reservations always a good idea here. This venue (there's another in Odyssey Arena complex) is large, spacious, and modern. A five-course set dinner might include crispy aromatic duck pancakes or stir-fried king prawns with scallops with broccoli.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We encountered the "chip & pin only" situation in a phone store near Brown Thomas in Dublin. Read more
We are visiting Ireland and Scotland for about 8 days each in May 2014. Read more