- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Tollymore Forest Park
Tollymore Forest Park Review
Covering 1,200 acres and entered through Gothic gateways, Tollymore Forest Park extends up the valley of the River Shimna. Many pretty stone bridges cross over the sparkling waters here. The arboretum at Tollymore has the widest range of tree species of any park in Ireland. Apart from the better known oak, birch, beech, and sitka spruce, the Eucalyptus from Australia and Tasmania stand out and bring a cheerful note.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We encountered the "chip & pin only" situation in a phone store near Brown Thomas in Dublin. Read more
Alright, seasoned travelers, here is a very rough sketch of my itinerary for the summer. Read more