- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Whitefort Bar & Restaurant
Whitefort Bar & Restaurant Review
Beside Casement Park—home ground of the Antrim Gaelic Athletic Club—this lively and impressive bar-restaurant is just the place to catch your breath after taking a Black Taxi tour of the nearby political murals. Reliable staples such as beef Stroganoff, chicken Kiev, gammon, fish, a vegetable stir-fry, and pizzas are found on the menu of the upstairs Copper One Restaurant, renovated in 2012. The downstairs grill bar serves snacks, and on weekends you can hear live pop, country, and Irish traditional music.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We encountered the "chip & pin only" situation in a phone store near Brown Thomas in Dublin. Read more
Alright, seasoned travelers, here is a very rough sketch of my itinerary for the summer. Read more