- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Belfast Waterfront Review
Everyone in Belfast sings the praises of this striking civic structure. From the looks of it, the hall is an odd marriage of Close Encounters modern and Castel Sant'Angelo antique. It houses a 2,235-seat concert hall (for ballet and classical, rock, and Irish music) and a 500-seat studio space (for modern dance, jazz, and experimental theater). The Arc Brasserie and two bars make the Waterfront a convenient place to eat, have a pint, and enjoy the river views before or after your culture fix.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
OK, here's the start to my trip report. Read more
We (me, my daughter and family friend) arrived in Shannon with no problems. Read more
I've got a USA passport and know that i can get a entrance visa/stamp for 90 days to visit /enter Ireland. Read more