- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Belfast Empire Music Hall
Belfast Empire Music Hall Review
Inside a deconsecrated church, the Music Hall is the city's leading music venue. Most nights are devoted to concerts from groups such as local heroes Snow Patrol. Stand-up comedy nights are usually on Tuesdays—Patrick Kielty was a regular until he hit the big time in London. The Rab McCullough blues nights on Thursdays are popular, as are Friday Glamaramas, devoted to Queen, Bowie, and the like.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We encountered the "chip & pin only" situation in a phone store near Brown Thomas in Dublin. Read more
We are visiting Ireland and Scotland for about 8 days each in May 2014. Read more