- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Omagh, 55 km (34 miles) south of Derry on A5, is a busy hub. Free car parking on the town's two main central streets, High and Market, is available for one hour. Pay-and-display ticket machines, costing 40 pence per hour, operate in car parks at Mountjoy Road (beside the bus station) and Kevlin Avenue. You can also park free for two hours in the retail park at the Showgrounds, on Sedan Avenue.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's